Meet The Designer
Angela Poag is the principal designer and president of Interiors by Angela Poag, Inc. Her creativity, her attention to detail, and her ability to stretch a budget set her apart from the competition.
In addition to her natural talent, Angela owes her success to her disposition to understand the customer’s style rather than imposing her own. She is personally involved in every part of the decorating process and has a quick response time to her client’s requests.
- Professional member of American Society of Interior Designers (ASID).
- Licensed by the Board of Architecture and Interior Design of Florida.
- Holds a degree in Interior Design Technology.
- Former president of the Association of Licensed Interior Designers.
- Her work has been published in national magazines and local newspapers, such as On Design Magazine, Window Fashions Magazine, WF Professional Newsletter, and the Palm Beach Post.
Recent projects include the following:
- Interior of 70' Hatteras motor yacht.
- Remodel for celebrity client in Sewall’s Point.
- Model homes in Palm Beach, Martin, and St. Lucie counties.
- New construction waterfront homes in Stuart, North River Shores, and Tequesta.
- A farmhouse recording studio in England.
- TCBA Gold Medallion Award for model merchandising
- Lifestyle Award